I am in the market for a new tech gadget/Moleskine carry bag. My Targus backpack is to small and unwieldy, and frankly a little unprofessional even for me.
I am looking for a bag that can:
- Comfortably handle 2 wide-screen laptops (don’t have two now, but that Powerbook can’t be too many eons away…)
- Can easily carry a Rhodia notebook, a couple of Moleskines, and a Hipster PDA
- Room for two books for reading
- Room for a digital music device, iPod-sized (someday I will have one…)
- Many pockets for G2 Gel Pens, business cards, wires and stuff
- Possibly enough room for a change of clothes
No leather. I want something that is as low maintenance as possible. Possibly capable af absorbing the blast of a hand gernade, or the contents of a bottle of micro-distillery tequila without noticable damage.
Let me know what you use, what you lust after.
David Parmet points to my dream bag in the comments: The Waterfield Cargo
Oooooo….Ahhhhhh! Michael Hyatt introduces me to a possible candidate in this process: The MegaMedia Bag.