I have never had the pleasure of working for an organization that uses Lotus Notes as its primary corporate e-mail program. And I never will work for one; this is one of the core beliefs that guide my life.
- I will never work in a mill or plant
- I will never work in a restaurant
- I will never work in retail
- I will never work for Google
- I will never use Lotus Notes
Lotus Notes is a long-lost relic of the early 1990s, when GUI design was in its infancy and the precepts were still being laid out. This site, categorizes 70 reasons for the loathing that this dinosaur evokes.
Number #71: Lotus Notes still can’t receive HTML e-mail messages, 10 years on.
Article link courtesy of Damien Katz.